Sunday, September 6, 2009

Michelle's 1st day of Kindergarten






Can't believe our firstborn is in kindergarten?! Going to school the first day was a whole family event. Come to think of it, we should have gotten Brooke, Thomas, and Tillman out of the car to take pics with Michelle. Oh, well! Maybe we'll remember when Brooke starts Kindergarten in 2 years (scary thought). Anyways, doesn't Michelle look ready to learn? The school uniforms at Mountainville Academy seem to make her look more grown up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The school uniform really does make her look grownup. I am glad I inspired you to post. It makes me feel more connected to see pictures of what is going on.

Sunshine said...

I can't believe she is old enough for Kindergarten! She looks adorable. Brandy you look great!

Rena said...

Wow we are so old...well you more than me..lol. Congrate on the Kindergarten fun. I hope all is well. Love ya.

greta said...

you are in ut?? when did this happen? you guys look so great congrats on the new little ones and michelle starting kindergarten. what a big year for you guys. hope your doing well and if we get out to ut soon we will find you!