Brooke at Preschool with her teacher Mrs. Redd. Her first art project is the tree hat she's wearing. The girls are both loving school and I hope that never changes!
I am so sad this year that tanner is not loving school as much as he did last year... i guess first grade has more rules than K... and maybe it has a something to do with the move... hope yours stays great and ours gets better ;)
wow, look at you guys!! congratulations on your new babies! how exciting. and i can hardly recognize michelle! it's been so long, hope you are doing well!
2 comments:
I am so sad this year that tanner is not loving school as much as he did last year... i guess first grade has more rules than K... and maybe it has a something to do with the move... hope yours stays great and ours gets better ;)
wow, look at you guys!! congratulations on your new babies! how exciting. and i can hardly recognize michelle! it's been so long, hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment