This picture was taken today. I'm 8 months pregnant and can't imagine getting much bigger! The view is from our new home in Cedar Hills, UT. Of course, seeing Utah lake everyday makes Maurie want to wakeboard even more.
I'm excited for your family to double! I'm glad you guys are in Utah, maybe we'll see you more often. Can't wait to see your boys...I'm sure they'll be just as cute as the girls!
Wow you look so Cute Brandy, I am so excited for you. You need to let me know where you moved to so I can see you all when we come to Utah...good luck with the last little bit of your prego time.
Wow, I take back all the jealous things I have always said about you not showing. It happened, I can truly tell that you are having a baby, maybe even two. You look wonderful. I can't wait to see them.
You look GREAT! I am so sad we won't be in SLC this summer to see you guys! Youi really only look like you are having one. Do you have any names picked out??
10 comments:
You look beautiful! I am so excited for you.
Although you do look like you are about to fall over. How do you balance?
I'm excited for your family to double! I'm glad you guys are in Utah, maybe we'll see you more often. Can't wait to see your boys...I'm sure they'll be just as cute as the girls!
Wow you look so Cute Brandy, I am so excited for you. You need to let me know where you moved to so I can see you all when we come to Utah...good luck with the last little bit of your prego time.
Oh, Brandy! So cute! We miss your family sooooo much!
I didn't even know you had a blog! You look great! You've got such a cute family. Good luck with this last little while!
You look amazing. I can't wait to meet these two little boys. How have you adjusted to your move?
Wow, I take back all the jealous things I have always said about you not showing. It happened, I can truly tell that you are having a baby, maybe even two. You look wonderful. I can't wait to see them.
You look GREAT! I am so sad we won't be in SLC this summer to see you guys! Youi really only look like you are having one. Do you have any names picked out??
You look great. All stomach are you still running? : )
Post a Comment