Last night I was pampered by wonderful women whom I will miss dearly when we move to Utah. We enjoyed a night of food, games, and fun as we celebrated the soon arrival of the Matsumori Twin Boys. As we embark on a new chapter in our lives, the love and support we have felt has been tremendous. With all the diapers and "cute" boy clothes we received, Tillman and Thomas will be outfitted for quite sometime! Thank You!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow your moving and boys how fun...call me.
You are moving to Utah? When and where? I'd love to see you again. :)
Hello little lady,
I hope the move wasn't a stressful one. I am bummed that we were only able to know each other for such a short while. I am glad to have met you and your family and look forward to seeing updates of you all on your blog. Take care.
Ala
Yay! Another update of the Matsumori family. Heading to Utah huh? Colby was just asking about you guys yesterday. Congrats. Sounds like you have some exciting times ahead of you. Glad you have had some great support in AZ. We miss you here. Keep us posted on all these changes coming your way. Hello to all.
Hope the move went well and that everyone is adjusting well to everything! I hope you are feeling well as you near the final stage of this pregnancy. So glad to see your blog!
~Margie
Post a Comment