After months of training, we finished the St. George
Marathon on October 2nd, 2010. The pictures aren't
very pretty, but we didn't care at the time. We were
just happy to be there and finish! This was the 2nd
time Maurie and I ran a marathon together (it was
also his 2nd marathon). I'm proud of my little sister
Lori for completing her 1st marathon! It was also
neat to run with our nephew Derek! Out of the
thousands who ran, it felt like a miracle to run
into my training partner Holly and get to run
part of the marathon with her. We trained for and
ran our first marathon together. Although it was a
painful experience, we all had a blast!


4 comments:
Congratulations! That's so awesome!
I am so proud of you guys! I can't imagine ever running a marathon. You are amazing!
Amazing. Is Maurice actually running in that pic though? It looks more like a shuffle :). Just kidding Maurice, I could never even do a half.
really neat you guys! now come back and do ING in Nov! We'll cheer for you at 90th street.
Post a Comment